- View the Calendar (in a new window)
Calendar administrators may sign in here. If you are not an administrator and have an event that you would like listed on the calendar, please e-mail us.
Put the Calendar on Your Home Computer
If you have a calendar that supports the iCal format, you can enter the iCal link into the calendar and have a copy of the church calendar along with your personal calendar on your computer. There are three main programs that will let you do this: Apple iCal, Microsoft Outlook 2007 and Mozilla Sunbird. Instructions for each application are listed below.
Apple iCal (for Apple users only)
- Select Calendar > Subscribe…
- Enter the link below and click “Subscribe” http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/cmv05ph75u037d6d20momj9hn0%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- Enter a title for the calendar, for example “FPCU” 1. Click the box to Refresh every 15 minutes, every hour, or every day.
- Click OK.
Microsoft Outlook 2007 (for PC users)
- In Outlook, on the Tools menu, click Account Settings.
- On the Internet Calendars tab, click New. 3. Paste the the following URL. http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/cmv05ph75u037d6d20momj9hn0%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- Click Add.
- In the Folder Name box, type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook, and then click OK.
Mozilla Sunbird (for Apple and PC users) (free download)
- File > Subscribe to Remote Calendar
- Select “On the Network” and click Next.
- Select “iCalendar (ICS)”, and enter the following link in the “Location” box. http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/cmv05ph75u037d6d20momj9hn0%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- Click Next.
- Enter the name of the calendar as FPCU.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.