Join Us This Fall for Spirit Filled Sundays!
- 8 a.m. Sanctuary open for individual prayer and meditation
- 8:30 a.m. Fellowship Breakfast
- 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. Nursery Care provided
- 9 a.m. Sunday Studies – Children, Youth & Adult Classes
- 9:15 a.m. Choir Practice
- 10 a.m. Worship
- 11 a.m. Coffee with Friends
- 11:15 a.m. Bell Choir Practice
2 Timothy 1:1–14
“I am reminded of your sincere faith, faith that lived first in your grandmother Lois and in your mother Eunice, and now, I am sure, lives in you.”
The church community grows because of the wisdom and nurture provided by members of the community. Each one of us can point to someone – and probably several people – who inspires and challenges us on our faith journey. In this week’s scripture, Paul points out that Timothy’s faith reminds him of the faith of Timothy’s mother and grandmother. We are heirs to a faith tradition that can strengthen us in our own walks with God.
Something to think about, talk about, or do: This week e-mail or call a woman who has had a great effect on your faith journey and let her know what her influence means to you.