Join Us This Fall for Spirit Filled Sundays!
- 8 a.m. Sanctuary open for individual prayer and meditation
- 8:30 a.m. Fellowship Breakfast
- 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. Nursery Care provided
- 9 a.m. Sunday Studies – Children, Youth & Adult Classes
- 9:15 a.m. Choir Practice
- 10 a.m. Worship
- 11 a.m. Coffee with Friends
- 11:15 a.m. Bell Choir Practice
“Child, remember that during your lifetime you received your good things, and Lazarus in like manner evil things…”
In the gospel story, a great chasm separated the rich man and Lazarus. God calls us to examine the things that separate communities, step across the divides, and reconcile ourselves to one another.
Something to Think About, Talk About, or Do: This week think of someone who is across a great chasm from you. This might be someone of a different economic, educational, or racial background. If you don’t know that person’s name, learn it. If you already know her/his name, start a conversation and find out what you have in common.